No response from steam

svpst

Getting to the right place in steam is like a labyrinth. I have FSX-SE on my old HDD and i also have it on my new SSD. I want to delete the one from my HDD. I've heard you go to steam and select "delete local content", Howsomeever, when you go there, it says it will delete FSX-SE fully off your computer. Anyone tried this before. I don't want to take it all off i want to get rid of the copy on my HDD. Thanks.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Getting to the right place in steam is like a labyrinth. I have FSX-SE on my old HDD and i also have it on my new SSD. I want to delete the one from my HDD. I've heard you go to steam and select "delete local content", Howsomeever, when you go there, it says it will delete FSX-SE fully off your computer. Anyone tried this before. I don't want to take it all off i want to get rid of the copy on my HDD. Thanks.

You obviously reinstalled it on the SSD so the HDD copy isn't needed anymore just delete it using the File Explorer.

Well i had it on the HDD and when i upgraded to the SSD i installed it there. If i disconnect the SSD i can't boot the HDD in order to uninstall it. so i guess i just go to the hdd and delete all the files for the HDD copy.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Archived