Flyable 'Normal' aircraft and AI aircraft.

HoratioWondersocks

Hello FSCom.

It would be absolutely great if AI had there own separate category in the library.

When searching for new models to fly I find it really quite annoying to have to wade through all the AI models too.

Sometimes whilst conducting long and fruitless searches for a particular new aircraft model I think have finally found just what I want when agh!!....... I see that dreaded AI title.

I may have emailed FSCom and Avsim on this topic in the past and both of you may have explained that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you amalgamate both categories of aircraft.

If so I apologize,if not separate categories for 'normal' aircraft and AI would be most excellent as far as I am concerned.

cheers the mighty Sock

In advanced search there is an option:

"Don't show files containing the following words"

in there type: "AI"

and you won't find them.

(And if you are looking for flyable aircraft you could instead at the bottom select: "search for files containing Panel, Model, and Sound". That will also keep the AI out.

But that won't work if you are searching for a livery.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In advanced search there is an option:

"Don't show files containing the following words"

in there type: "AI"

and you won't find them.

(And if you are looking for flyable aircraft you could instead at the bottom select: "search for files containing Panel, Model, and Sound". That will also keep the AI out.

But that won't work if you are searching for a livery.)

Hello

With respect.,thats too much piddling about!

Separate catogries would be an easier cleaner solution.

I am with scatterbrained.

Cheers Andy

Archived