Rwy.12 Problem with Use

mike281

Hi, going back a few years ago, i had used Rwy12 to add some airports to my sim and they still work OK. I wanted to work on adding some new airports, but i found that somehow i have deleted the Rwy.12 program and associated files, by accident.

I read over the instructions a few times, but when i unzip the Program, (i am using jZip) i get what is shown in the attachment here. I know there are other object placement programs available, but i would like to stay with one program (Ry.12) , if i can.

If anyone could take a screen capture of how their Ry.12 file looks and give me a hint of how i can correct this problem, it would be a big help! Thank you. Mike

Ry.12 Program Unzipped _ MB_8-5-15.JPG

Slightly different format for viewing, but this is what I have:

ScreenHunter_980 Aug. 04 20.38.jpg

the next two pictures are the same folder, there are just a LOT of the .xml files

ScreenHunter_981 Aug. 04 20.38.jpg

ScreenHunter_982 Aug. 04 20.39.jpg

just a representative sample of what's in each folder shown in Picture #3:

ScreenHunter_983 Aug. 04 20.40.jpg

Is that what you wanted?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thank you, Pat, That is quite different from what i have in my folders! I'll have to try to figure out how I got it so messed up! If anyone else has any thoughts on this, i'd like to get any suggestions there are out there. Mike

Archived