airasia airplane

mohd.sharif

Doing a name search for Airasia or Air Asia came up with 149 files in the library. Maybe 6 or less for a full aircraft(Gold check-mark) and a couple were for FS2004. When you decide to return to this thread, be as specific as you can as to the aircraft type and model you are looking for.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

FS2004/FSX Malaysia AirAsia A320-200

[ Download | View ]

Name: 9m-afm.zip

Size: 439,891 Date: 02-13-2010 Downloads: 2,062

FS2004/FSX Malaysia AirAsia A320-200, registration 9M-AFM, 'Dato Pahamin' for AI traffic. Model by Craig Ritchie/DJC, base paintkit and base textures by Boris Le Veve/EvolveAI. Repaint Dieter Barthelmeus.

This is an AI aircraft. This is for use (along with the Traffic files) as an aircraft to help fill the sky and airport with other planes. NOT for flying!

For a complete and flyable aircraft look for the gold check-mark next to the filename!

Library.JPG

To misquote Star Wars badly:

"You are now the mastah, and I am the student..."

:D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

i make video for this matter but dont no how to post to this forum

Do you have a Youtube account? If not you should create one and upload any videos to Youtube. I will post a link from the MSFS Video Forum on how to embed your vieo to your post.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?205235-How-To-embed-your-video-links

Archived