Traffic X Glitch no Commercial AI Traffic

I recently installed JustFlight's Traffic X, with SP1 and SP2. I was having trouble with TCC, but I downloaded a patch from the JustFlight website and that seems to have fixed it. However, now the only AI traffic I have is default FSX GA traffic. Please help!

Much appreciated,

AndrewDaPilot

I had the similar problem with WOAI traffic. I think this is due to formats of flightplans found in scenery/world/scenery. If you put addon flightplans for fs9 along with default one for fsx, only one of them will work. however, there are converters such as AIFPC. Try to compile your addon .bgl-s to the same format as default ones. I'm not really sure how it's done but try searching a bit.

I hope this helped you at least a little bit :o

The one who is worthy flies, :pilot:

:pilot: the one who flies is worthy,

the one who isn't worthy, doesn't fly :pilot:

I had the similar problem with WOAI traffic. I think this is due to formats of flightplans found in scenery/world/scenery. If you put addon flightplans for fs9 along with default one for fsx, only one of them will work. however, there are converters such as AIFPC. Try to compile your addon .bgl-s to the same format as default ones. I'm not really sure how it's done but try searching a bit.

I hope this helped you at least a little bit :o

We know that Traffic X was written for FSX because that is what the X stands for. With this in mind, there is no reason to think that there is a single FS2004 format flightplan in Traffic X.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Archived