Denmark

707jet

Well, Denmark is a very unspectacular country; Very nice and "hyggelig" as the danish people say about herself. I love Denmark and know the small country very well.

As i have some serious space problems on my SSD, between 8 and 12 GB left - and Windows on it, i totally changed my kind of simming: I only have Europe LC and some handsorted Airport sceneries running. And i sorted out all of my Jetliners, actually running A2A GA-Aircrafts only. I am thinking of a larger ssd and it will happen the next weeks. Further, i am thinking about investing in a I7 4790 CPU, but, on the other Hand, with my i7 3970 CPU i have fps not under 40.... so no hurry i think...

The reason i did not post anything is the fact that i only fly in denmark and/or Germany, which is surely very nice, but, as i said, totally unspectacular. And i did nothing else in the last weeks.

However, here are some unsorted random shots. Hope you like...

den01.jpg

den02.jpg

den03.jpg

den04.jpg

den05.jpg

den06.jpg

den07.jpg

Very nice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Those shots are top notch Thorsten, great job!! :) You would probably have no need for another ssd if you would delete all those dirty pictures, they take up a lot of space, that's what i'm told anyway. ;)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you all for the friendly comments. It´s very apreciated!

David: Yes, you are totally right with the prices in DK. The main reason are the high VAT which is 25% (Germany 19%) and the income tax of nearly 60% (Germany 42%). Sure the incomes in Denmark are nominal higher, but the real income isn´t - due to the higher taxes and prices. The deal is to work in Denmark and to live in Germany what a lot of germans in the boarder area near to Denmark do. However, Denmark is my favourite neighbour state; Very nice and with very friendly people :-)

Adam: Damned - you got me.... hahaha

Have a very nice sunday all :-)

Best,

Thorsten

Archived