Hello and nice to meet you

M_Anthony_H

Hey everyone!

I'd thought it might be a nice thing to introduce myself. I guess I felt like doing this because years back I also visited a forum or two regularly when it came to flight simming. I've been out of the loop for year because of working so hard on a creative career and passion (which is very stable and fun now). But amidst the focus Flight Simming got the back seat, and since a few days back I'm way back and addicted like I never stopped. :\ Thank you lord for my partner, who doesn't mind the nerd screen-sticking.

So! Now! Why did I sign up to a forum again? Well I think I might be a not so very usual case when it comes to my system. I am running flight simulator at 4k res on a bootcamped iMac 5K retina system which is maxed out for components. I am in LOVE with windows on this system, it runs at least as stable as it did on my old self built PC. Don't get me wrong, I'd kill to fiddle around in a case with components, but for my work (photographer) the 5K was a system and screen I couldn't pass up. It had to be future proof too, so I maxed out all the options. This created an FSX beast.

So Hi guys and ladies, nice to meet you. I'm hoping to share some cool screenshots - a bit of knowledge and lots of advice for users stuck on FSX issues and those trying to get windows to work on a mac.

Can't wait to share images soon!

Bye!

Marc

Archived