getting back in to flight Sim

cfm56-737

Hello all I am finally getting back in to Flight Sim after a 10-year absence. This is my new rig, I7- 4790@ 4.45ghz, 1600mhz 16gb memory, gtx980 4gb graphics card to highlight it. I am going run Prepar3D with PMDG 737 and 777. What add-on for weather, sound and traffic are good. Also what site are good for on line flying.

Thanks

Hello all I am finally getting back in to Flight Sim after a 10-year absence. This is my new rig, I7- 4790@ 4.45ghz, 1600mhz 16gb memory, gtx980 4gb graphics card to highlight it. I am going run Prepar3D with PMDG 737 and 777. What add-on for weather, sound and traffic are good. Also what site are good for on line flying.

Thanks

I just got back in after about a 6 year absence with the help of P3D. I would recommend My Traffic 6, ASN for weather with Soft clouds.

Thanks

REX will shortly deliver the new Weather Direct, but until then ASN is the best weather engine.

Sound I have no idea what you mean, choose addons that have their own sounds. Make sure your system has an appropriate sound delivery method (P3D supports surround sound).

Traffic is a contentious issue: My Traffic 6 is definitely P3D compatible but AI traffic can kill fps rates on a rig like yours.

Archived