Dc-10

Great shots of the DC-10, Bill! Has CLS improved the lagging autothrottle problem on this version? I always hated this about their Airbus, DC-10 and 747, which is why removed all of them from my HD.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

That's is out standing DC 10. Last night the wife and I pulled out the Movie Cast Away with Tom Hanks. When I see FedEx and DC-10 i think Cast Away. Great pic's Bill.

Dan

As a P-51 pilot said :pilot: "She Climbs Like A Home Sick Angel":pilot:

What is the tv screen on the left side of cockpit for?

Regards,

Aharon

My freeware version of the DC-10 also has this screen in the VC. TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

That's is out standing DC 10. Last night the wife and I pulled out the Movie Cast Away with Tom Hanks. When I see FedEx and DC-10 i think Cast Away. Great pic's Bill.

Dan

Thanks Dan - now that you mention it I just now noticed the soccer ball on the FE panel table :D:D:D

Wilson1.jpg

My freeware version of the DC-10 also has this screen in the VC. TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System)

Interesting Mr. Z - not sure what this CRT does in the real airplane. In the CLS version the TCAS is integrated with the VSI. The CRT is just an image with no function but from the look I would guess in the real plane its some kind of video camera display of the landing gear/nose wheel to help with ground maneuvering

Interesting Mr. Z - not sure what this CRT does in the real airplane. In the CLS version the TCAS is integrated with the VSI. The CRT is just an image with no function but from the look I would guess in the real plane its some kind of video camera display of the landing gear/nose wheel to help with ground maneuvering

I think I'll go with your version, Bill, since it's located right next to the Ground Steering handle. I would imagine that if the TCAS button is pushed, it would display collision warning info.

TCAS.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived