FS9 CFG? Update

pjsvegas

Please refer to previous post, same title, page two of this forum. Did a uninstall/reinstall fs9 using all the comments posted previously. Same results. Just prior to this writing I did an sfc scan with these results from the sfc text. This error/exception show 8 times in past two days on this sfc details report. 2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000331 [sR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000333 [sR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"utc.app.json" of Microsoft-Windows-Unified-Telemetry-Client, Version = 6.1.7601.18869, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000335 [sR] Cannot repair member file [l:66{33}]"telemetry.ASM-WindowsDefault.json" of Microsoft-Windows-Unified-Telemetry-Client, Version = 6.1.7601.18869, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000337 [sR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"utc.app.json" of Microsoft-Windows-Unified-Telemetry-Client, Version = 6.1.7601.18869, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000338 [sR] This component was referenced by [l:162{81}]"Package_250_for_KB3068708~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.3068708-814_neutral_GDR"

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 0000033a [sR] Cannot repair member file [l:66{33}]"telemetry.ASM-WindowsDefault.json" of Microsoft-Windows-Unified-Telemetry-Client, Version = 6.1.7601.18869, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 0000033b [sR] This component was referenced by [l:162{81}]"Package_250_for_KB3068708~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.3068708-814_neutral_GDR"

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 0000033e [sR] Repair complete

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 0000033f [sR] Committing transaction

2015-07-30 14:45:35, Info CSI 00000343 [sR] Verify and Repair Transaction completed. All files and registry keys listed in this transaction have been successfully repaired

Can anyone please interpret this for me?

I have no idea what that means.

What I did ask in your previous thread was this :

"If you want to sort this out you need to try a number of flights with default aircraft and disable the calclassic addon scenery. Until you can narrow down where, and with what aircraft this occurs you are looking for a needle in a haystack. "

My advice in this regard still stands.

pschlute, thanks for the reply, I guess what I am not understanding is since I have not used default aircraft and default scenery for quite some time, and I don't remember this event happening at that time, how does doing flights with default aircraft and scenery find my problem if it does not occur? Not trying to be defiant, just do not understand the process.

pschlute, thanks for the reply, I guess what I am not understanding is since I have not used default aircraft and default scenery for quite some time, and I don't remember this event happening at that time, how does doing flights with default aircraft and scenery find my problem if it does not occur? Not trying to be defiant, just do not understand the process.

Start with something that works! Add 1 thing at a time until is doesn't work. You can then suspect that last thing added is causing your problem.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As Sherlock Holmes would have said ..." Dear Watson, it is simply a process of elimination"

If you can conduct succesful flights with default aircraft and without using calclassic addon scenery at many airports in the world then you will establish it is not a general problem with your sim.

If you can then conduct successful flights with your addon aircraft at many airports in the world then you can establish it is not your aircraft that is at fault.

You can then begin to check your calclassic scenery airports one by one.

Unfortunately your approach so far is to go off at tangents hoping to find a solution. I don't wish to be rude but you came to these forums asking for help, and myself and others with many years of experience in the sim have offered you advice. It is of course up to you whether you take it or not.

Hey pschlute, You know I am a 68 year old man whose Father fought at Normandy, and you my friend have a short memory, I do not need a lecture from the likes of you because you are rude! And if they don't kick me off the site, please refrain being involved in my threads!

Hey pschlute, You know I am a 68 year old man whose Father fought at Normandy, and you my friend have a short memory, I do not need a lecture from the likes of you because you are rude! And if they don't kick me off the site, please refrain being involved in my threads!

Wow, pschlute is not being rude, he is just having to be assertive in getting you to precisely follow his advice. Many of these guys spend a great deal of time in these forums trying to help people and they are pretty good at doing so. They have fixed many problems for people. They are not paid to be in here helping, they do it because they enjoy helping people with issues. But it does get frustrating for all of us to offer help, only to see the person wanting help, not doing as having already been told, then worse yet, reposting the issue again. And having to come right out and point that out is not lecturing, but redirecting you to what has already been recommended, for your benefit. The regulars that post replies of assistance in here are very good. Let them help you, read their advice carefully and try doing precisely what they recommend and you will get it figured out. If you don't understand what they recommend, just ask for clarification, they will help. You have two of the best trying to help you right now. Let them help you !!!

Essentially what you have is a can of worms. You THOUGHT 'I will eliminate all the DEFAULT 'junk' and just use payware and my sim will HAVE to be 'TOP NOTCH''. Well, you need to understand how the sim works. When you first launch the sim, by using a DEFAULT aircraft you set up certain parameters THAT ARE VITAL for sim to run well. Having a payware aircraft and payware scenery PREVENTS sim from loading certain vital files for it's own use and for best results. The 'STANDARD' (for those who will listen to reason) is to make the C-182S the DEFAULT flight. Everytime...or BE DOOMED. It's THAT SIMPLE. Your call. Oh, and I am 75 yrs old, so I can say: '.. listen up...I say...listen up there.. kid' (hehe). (Pssst: START OVER).

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I had calclassics loaded on a PC one time, if I remember rightly was or isn't there something you had to do like having it run semi separate to the normal sim?

If Tom Gibson comes on he will elaborate better, I think you could set it up so you had two eras or something like that, it does work by the way.

I'm wondering if you have done something like this and it is causing problems, if I'm wrong then fair enough it is just a thought.

Archived