PMDG 747-400X - FSX Steam Edition

Hello everyone,

I have FSX Steam edition, and I´m considering to purchase PMDG 747-400X but I´m not sure if it will run on my computer, so I need your help to check if it will run, as I have to be 100% sure of it before purchasing because the website doesn´t refund if the software doesn´t run on my computer.

My computer specifications are these:

PC SPECS.jpg

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 310M VRAM: 512mb

About the PDMG 747-400X requirements, I can only find these on their website:

PMDG 747.jpg

Do you think it worth the try? Will it work on fsx steam edition?

I hope you can give me a hand with this, as I´m really not sure if I should buy it.

Thank you so much for all the help you can give me. :D

Best regards,

Edgar

Ps: By the way, this is the link to the pmdg https://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/FSX/744x.html .

Hi,

if you proceed to the shop on PMDG's site you will read this:

PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED FOR WIN8 COMPATIBILITY, NOR IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH FSX-SE

(Steam Compatibility Will Be Evaluated In March 2015)

As this line is still there, I suppose that the compatibility evaluation has not yet happend - I would not risk it.

Welcome to the forum Edgar. You'll need to do a little more reading regarding PMDG aircraft and computer performance. The PMDG products are quite demanding. Searching the forum here would be a good place to start.

Maybe someone with computer specs close to yours will chime in here but I'd venture to say that I doubt you would be able to successfully run the PMDG 744 on that computer.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived