FS2004 CNJ4 Orillia Airport Arrival C152

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

Very nice work with these shots. Glad you have your system back up and running again. :cool: :)

Thanks Larry im finally relived most of the stuff i lost i was able to recover :-)

Love all of the GA aircraft....outstanding work!

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Welcome back, my friend, sorry you had such a problem. I wondered what happened to you, but you seem back in great style, very nice post! I, too, had a problem of sortsd. My controller started acting up when I reconnected the system after our move from Virginia to Pennsylvania almost a year ago. I spent most of that time trying to get the controller back to normal (it is now, although I don't know how I did it), but I have yet to make a new post. Anyway, good to see you back!

Mathew, outstanding screenies! :cool::cool::cool: Glad you have your systeem running again! :) I had to reinstall the whole bunch 5 times over the years, so I know what you're going through! :(
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome back, my friend, sorry you had such a problem. I wondered what happened to you, but you seem back in great style, very nice post! I, too, had a problem of sortsd. My controller started acting up when I reconnected the system after our move from Virginia to Pennsylvania almost a year ago. I spent most of that time trying to get the controller back to normal (it is now, although I don't know how I did it), but I have yet to make a new post. Anyway, good to see you back!

Thanks for the Welcome KCD:-) Glad to be back sorry to hear about your Controller Situation nice to hear from you again.

Mathew, outstanding screenies! :cool::cool::cool: Glad you have your system running again! :) I had to reinstall the whole bunch 5 times over the years, so I know what you're going through! :(

Tough task, yes definitely a horrible situation i would hate for anyone to experience :-( I've been putting it off for so long due to the amount of stuff i lost including all of my backups and Sacha's EVO package (Ive contacted Sacha and he was more then willing to redirect me to the package) Thank you Sacha....

Also All of the hours spent fixing problems i've encountered in the past with Ultimate Terrain Bgl's Conflicting with some freeware scenery.

All of the 686 Simviation Mesh files i've downloaded from the Simviation website (I was able to Re-download them all with Firefox (Download them all) Plugin took 2 1/2 Days, including all of the FS9 Blue Sky Scenery Photo Textures. And other rare and difficult files to find.

Im actually in the process of downloading all 6 DVD's of the NL200OV3 Freeware Package started yesterday and now just finishing up the First DVD :eek: My download speed is horrible :-D lol Only 6 more DVD'S to go. But its best just to keep on moving the more you move the faster it will get done.

6 Months saying to myself ill rebuild it soon enough but always found the task to overwhelming and kept putting it off. I finally picked myself up and decided to just go for it (Day and Night) One task after the other and finally after 3 weeks was able to get 85% of the things ive previously lost :-) Im so glad its almost over and now i can finally fly again.

Archived