The best setting for my fsx

matkranch

Hello guys...

i'm looking for the best settings or add on which suitable for my FSX , below is my PC specifications :

pc spec 1.jpgpc spec 2.jpg

an example of my favorite FSX view and difinitely i want my FSX realism look like blow image, i've tried many setting but still i did not have any realism like below image....

Barbados-International-Airport-Scenery-fsx1.jpg

i just want my FSX look like real as possible,smooth the edges etc. maybe you can help me...thank you for your help

The screen you note there is, I'm pretty sure an Orbx airport with either Rex or Active sky installed.

I assume you have both of those to begin with. Can you outline you software that you have installed and we might be able to assist for some suggested settings.

Can you post a screeshot of your own sim with a description of what you would like to be different? "Just real" or "etc" is not enough to go by.

Btw "just": I trust that you are aware that there is nothing "simple" or "just" with this. For FSX to look real, settings alone will not cut it. You need time and money for that. maybe even a lot of both. Time for research, tweaking and testing, and money for the addons that make FSX look good - and maybe even a new computer that is able to run a simulator showing the highest realism...

Hello guys...

an example of my favorite FSX view and difinitely i want my FSX realism look like blow image, i've tried many setting but still i did not have any realism like below image....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]181447[/ATTACH]

The planes look good in that pic, but only because somebody has probably been doing photoshop stuff.

But the clouds are are not so hot, the tops of the cumulus are too ragged and not smooth enough, and even the high cirrus looks a tad rough.

Default FSX clouds look much better than that.

PS- don't go rushing into buying addons til you've at least given default FSX a good try. I've had FSX for 7 years and the only addons I've added are a strip of photoreal scenery and a bunch of planes..:)

without going into my willy is bigger than yours scenario.. FSX can be completely overhauled with add ons such as Orby and Rex etc. Default fsx land class and sky is chalk and cheese to what is achievable today using the same framework within fsx.

The OP has asked about getting scenery and gfx like the image he has posted. To do that add ons are a must!

The cpu the OP is using may require some of the settings in scenery to be set mid range to ensure a favourable fps and enjoyable sim time. both orbx and rex / active sky can achieve that with a little tweaking within their setting and the cfg.

Id suggest to the OP about first checking out fsx.cfg file tweaking to get the best from the cpu architecture then once has spent time in default fsx look around for the add ons , both freeware and pay ware available

Archived