Dual yoke sync?

SimSupervisor

The only way I've ever seen it done is through bicycle style chains and sprockets. Each yoke basically has a sprocket and chain that interacts with the sprocket of the other yoke. Designs and mechanisms for this vary. Use the keywords "Simulator linked yokes" to do an image search online. You'll at least get some ideas. This is either a DIY project if you have the skills or something you'd have to outsource, perhaps bring in someone with some engineering knowledge in, even if it's a self taught kind of person.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

• 2 weeks later...
The only yokes I have seen synchronised without mechanical coupling are those sold by simkits
Do you have a link to that? I've never seen a linked/sync'd yoke system without some sort of mechanical system behind it. The only other things that comes to mind would be some sort of stepper motor system but that would be more complex and drive up cost so it doesn't make much sense to use over a mechanical solution using some welded components and chains.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

I have a C-182 cockpit from Flight Illusions with dual FFB Cessna yokes.Though they are seperate modules each is interconnected by software and work in unison. The Cessna yoke modules cost about $1,600 each. Flight Illusions yokes can be viewed on You Tube. The rep can be contacted: Mark at FlightIllusion.com

The Simkits yokes are in kit-form and cost about $600 each. it is possible for them to be mechanically interconnected by purchasing a Cessna Y-weld which is sometimes available on ebay which cost about $1,000 The Simkits rep is: joost.meijeren at trcsimulators.com

• 3 months later...

If u mean u want the two yokes to move in unison, it cannot be done without mechanical attachment that practically make them one yoke, or without shelling out a few thousand dollars on a proposal as above.

If u want the two to work in FSX/P3D then define each in FSUIPC, see the manual or advanced manual, it is "fairly" simple. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived