Help - Miss The Obstacle seems impossible

Guest Sleet01

Guest Sleet01
I can get my gear down low enough that I physically roll over the top of the obstacle, but that only gets me to within 18m or so. How can I possibly go lower? Do I need to slot the obstacle between the central and outboard bogies? Or am I supposed to, somehow, fly gear-up as close to the obstacle as possible, and *then* deploy gear and land on whatever runway remains? I'm pulling my hair out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I can get my gear down low enough that I physically roll over the top of the obstacle, but that only gets me to within 18m or so. How can I possibly go lower? Do I need to slot the obstacle between the central and outboard bogies? Or am I supposed to, somehow, fly gear-up as close to the obstacle as possible, and *then* deploy gear and land on whatever runway remains? I'm pulling my hair out.

How to coplete OBSTICLE(my favorite)

you can land, but you need to fly over the obstacle at very low speed and then use air brakes (NOT TO MUCH, )to lower the craft a bit quicker..but dont use air-brakes to the point u hit runway(unless your low enough)

as u will smash!

low apeed is key.

Thevtraining version of this is good to practice....i have landed and hoped over by giving a punch of throttle...And i have just simply avoided it by flyin right over.

Hope this helps

Archived