Replacing Hawaiian Airlines AI 767s with A330s

jimmybbutler241

Hi all!

I'm doing various flights around the Hawaiian Islands, and part of this is having AI traffic. I have the Hawaiian Airlines WOAI traffic package, but that package is now outdated as Hawaiian has acquired a number of a330s recently that have replaced many of their 767s. I was wondering if there is a way for me to replace individual flights with A330s instead of 767s, or if there is an updated WOAI traffic package.

Thanks for any responses!

If you have TTools find the 'Aircraft' BGL for Hawaiian then 'Decompile' and change the aircraft then 'save as' then 'Compile'

When you add the new aircraft I always copy the title of the aircraft from the 'flightsim.0' 'Title= xxxxx' line then paste it in the TTools 'Aircraft BGL' that way you know it is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes, you need to decompile the relevant Traffic BGL file using TTools and then in the resulting aircraft.txt file replace the entry for the 767s with the title= line from the A330. Then recompile the Traffic BGL file, and replace the original BGL file (after backing it up somewhere OUTSIDE of FS).

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Archived