VFR Simulations announces full-time development of the C-170B for FSX & P3D

After two years of cumulative research, full-time development of the C-170B aircraft has ensued. This aircraft will be the premier first release of VFRsim. We’re working exclusively on this project, and no detail is being spared! With the C-170B, we set to introduce a new standard of Flight Simulator add-on’s.

I'm excited to share some previews, of the many features this product will contain! It’s exciting to pioneer these items of this development, which have not been fully explored by other developers!

We're already working with 5 flying examples, with first-hand referencing, and data collection. Again, this is a full-time, expedited project.

A few things are certain;

1952, & 1955 Models, with many options. Some of which will be engine replacements, gear, tires, wingtips…

Every small change you make to the aircraft, will have corresponding consequence with the flight dynamics model. For instance, what might change when you add flap gap seals? You’ll find out with the 170B product!

Fully 3-dimensional custom stereo sounds. What does it sound like, from behind, as opposed to from the side? What about those unique differences in harmonics, as the aircraft passes by? Exhaust stack modifications.. how does the audio change? Some aircraft in the real-world are better equipped to handle the noise level, when inside the pit. We’ll allow you to do the same with your 170B in the simulator!

For those who have always wanted to skin their own aircraft, but never quite had the talent? We’ll have a cure for that!

These, and many other features will all be part of the C-170B package, for Flight Simulator X, and Prepar3D.

Here's a few keynotes for those interested!

Official Website; www.vfrsim.com

Official facebook

We're accepting pre-orders.

See the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyKMuIJX0uU

Please feel free to share this with anyone in aviation circles, and in social media!

The website, will be the official update resource, so bookmark it!

Cheers!

- Joseph

got this when i clicked on the "youtube" video. I tried other youtube vids and they worked fine. If anyone else gets this, i would be careful!

[attach=config]181159[/attach]

thanks!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 4 months later...
Oh WOW!!! :cool::cool::cool: This looks absolutely amazing!!! I can hardly wait for the arrival of this model. Excited!!! :D

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

• 3 weeks later...
After two years of cumulative research, full-time development of the C-170B aircraft has ensued. This aircraft will be the premier first release of VFRsim. We’re working exclusively on this project, and no detail is being spared! With the C-170B, we set to introduce a new standard of Flight Simulator add-on’s.

I'm excited to share some previews, of the many features this product will contain! It’s exciting to pioneer these items of this development, which have not been fully explored by other developers!

We're already working with 5 flying examples, with first-hand referencing, and data collection. Again, this is a full-time, expedited project.

A few things are certain;

1952, & 1955 Models, with many options. Some of which will be engine replacements, gear, tires, wingtips…

Every small change you make to the aircraft, will have corresponding consequence with the flight dynamics model. For instance, what might change when you add flap gap seals? You’ll find out with the 170B product!

Fully 3-dimensional custom stereo sounds. What does it sound like, from behind, as opposed to from the side? What about those unique differences in harmonics, as the aircraft passes by? Exhaust stack modifications.. how does the audio change? Some aircraft in the real-world are better equipped to handle the noise level, when inside the pit. We’ll allow you to do the same with your 170B in the simulator!

For those who have always wanted to skin their own aircraft, but never quite had the talent? We’ll have a cure for that!

These, and many other features will all be part of the C-170B package, for Flight Simulator X, and Prepar3D.

Here's a few keynotes for those interested!

Official Website; www.vfrsim.com

Official facebook

We're accepting pre-orders.

See the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyKMuIJX0uU

Please feel free to share this with anyone in aviation circles, and in social media!

The website, will be the official update resource, so bookmark it!

Cheers!

- Joseph

Sounds great, when is this plane going to launch?

FYI. The video works fine, I wish people wouldn't act alarmist and just hit f5 when their browser is acting up.

I9-10900kf, gtx3090, 32gb ddr 4 3200mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke, Alienware monitor 34 inch @ 3440 x 1440

Archived