Can't add jetways to parking spot on ADE.

aish330

Hi. So i have decided to edit the gates of terminal 1 of OMAA. There is one problem, i can't get to change the gate number of the jetway to be the same with the parking spot. I tried deleting and adding a new one, but it wouldn't show the "Jetway" selection in the "Add" section. I have clicked on the parking before trying to add. What am i doing wrong? :confused::confused:

I have yet to test out whether the two different gate numbers of the jetway and parking space will connect to the aircraft. Will it still work fine without it being the same number? If so, i wouldn't have to change anything and it would make things a lot easier. :)

adejetway.png

• 2 weeks later...

The most obvious reason would be that the parking spot is not a GATE type. Please verify.

Art

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

Or that there is already a jetway already assinged to the parking spot but it is not near the spot, which could account for why you cannot change the number of the jetway to match the parking spot.

Right, and that case, the OP can identify it by selecting a suspect jetway from the jetway list view to highlight it's location.

Art

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

ADE will only let you add one jet way per spot. So if the option to add is not there then the first thought is that one is already present. As Art says the attached jet way may be in some other location and the fault finder should identify any jet ways that are too far from their parking spot to work.

Archived