MJC8 Throttle Problem

Hello all.

I was recently setting up a flight from CYYZ to KPHL in the MJC8 Q400 (Air Canada Express.) When I loaded up the plane, both of the throttles moved with each other, as they were supposed to, since I have set the throttle axis to Z, and I was moving the Z axis. However, after startup, throttle lever 1 would not move with the z axis, nor would it move with the Y axis (Engine 1 throttle.) At the time, I was using the Saitek Pro Flight throttle quadrant & Logitech Extreme Pro 3d joystick. I tried moving the slider on the Logitech (also mapped to Z,) but it had the same effect. Anyone know what might be causing this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use the same two controllers. I've had that happen a couple of times too. In both cases I rebooted the computer and FSX and everything was normal again. So I assume on boot up not all the info was carried over.
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I use the same two controllers. I've had that happen a couple of times too. In both cases I rebooted the computer and FSX and everything was normal again. So I assume on boot up not all the info was carried over.

Ok, I tried that and it seemed to work. Thx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived