First flight in Germany since....

don´t know. The reason i did not flying in Germany was the FSX Default scenery. Bad. Simply Bad.

That changed at all with the openLC europe i installed yesterday, together with the free Airfield Laufenselden

by Thomas Zipfel.

Laufenselden is a very small glider field, located about 15mls NW of Frankfurt, EDDF, in the very beautiful Taunus Mountains.

I know that area and the field in real life and everything (landscape, villages & landscape) is shown very pretty and correct.

Some shots of a short pattern there....hope you like. More will follow the next days.

Thorsten

lfs1.jpg

lfs3.jpg

lfs4.jpg

lfs5.jpg

lfs6.jpg

lfs7.jpg

lfs8.jpg

lfs9.jpg

You're absolutely right! Gorgeous scenery!

Thanks for some very nice pictures.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thank you all a lot Gentlemen. It´s appreciated!

John, this is the result of ftx Global Base, Vector, Global Mesh by Pilots and open LC Europe. That is what i dreamed for

my whole FS-life: All Europe in such a Quality!!!

Adam: this Cherokee looks great in every scenery ;-) If you ever had a plane with such a complexity and quality, together

with the Accu-Sim Feel gimmicks you never want go below this again. Carenado is Kindergarten-stuff in comparison to this :-)

Here is one further shot. Entering the Blackwood Forest Mountains near Strasbourg/Kehl leaving the River Rhine Valley in South-West Germany.

Thanks again or the friendly comments,

Thorsten

bwf1.jpg

Archived