aircraft stalling on take off

fifthtexas

i am new to fsx have got qw757 and when taking off i keep stalling, i have no idea why

i start off putting flight planner set route up start off at gate.

i set my aircraft up, flaps 15, RTO, Autobrake armed.

get runway from ATC.

go to FMC. load Flight plan, activate and execute

put in reserve, cost index - execute.

depart i put in runway from ATC and execute

taxi to runway, set F/D to on, A/T to on.

get clearance line up on runway, put heading on runway, set speed to 250 and set altitude 4000 to ATC instructions.

I then hit EPR and aircraft goes through to V1, V2, rotate.

i climb up 10-15 degrees, retract landing gear, set flaps back to 1 on reaching 1000 i turn on autopilot

but then this where it goes all wrong, plane goes into a stall. where have i gone wrong?

hi

yes put on EPR and engines and thrust is full take off ok, climb to 1000 put on autopilot as soon as i do aircaft goes into a stall, vertical sped set +2000.

i am new to fsx i am sure i have set up flight planner ok, set up FMC i have no idea why this happens

hi

no i never set LNAV or VNAV i was going on tutorial for beginners.

do i switch these on before take off?

i have only set my speed, altitude, vertical speed, set F/D on and A/T on.

retracted flaps to 1. retracted gear. have i missd something out.

i am sure i have set FMC correctly.

The minute you turn on AP the PITCH TRIM is trying to 'climb' to 4000 ft (even tho you are sitting on the runway). So, on rotation you have +20.0 of pitch trim and the AP can not set it back fast enough to prevent the stall. You 'loose' it and can't recover. So, do not turn on AP until you rotate and are climbing. Throttle control is not 'needed' either (s/b 100% on take off anyway-dah). That should do it.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

hi

sometimes it works ok, sometimes not, i have no idea why.

afetr seting up planner F/D and A/T on

Set EPR take off ok to right speed, climb to 1000 raise gear flaps still set to 15, all is ok until, i turn on AP

the aircraft goes into a steep angle and stall, have tried different heights, setting flaps to 1 still happens.

i set V/S TO +2000. no idea why it works ok sometimes and not other times

The minute you turn on AP the PITCH TRIM is trying to 'climb' to 4000 ft (even tho you are sitting on the runway). So, on rotation you have +20.0 of pitch trim and the AP can not set it back fast enough to prevent the stall. You 'loose' it and can't recover. So, do not turn on AP until you rotate and are climbing. Throttle control is not 'needed' either (s/b 100% on take off anyway-dah). That should do it.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived