Test Pilot/Beta tester needed:

SAM Hunter

Hello;

My simulator is down due to the flood damage,:( But I have the CPU up and running.:) Now I have several items that need to be posted to the sim sites, and my two pilots are busy for sometime to come.

So I'm looking for several test pilot's willing to receive these items and test them for misalignments, bad paint, missing gauges or sounds and for mistakes or other FUBAR's.

If interested read what I require:

Requirements:

1. Jolly attitude

2. To be honest

3. Able to communicate (Read-Write-Speak) in English

4. Have a current two year minimum membership at one of these forums FlightSim, Orbx, Sim-Outhouse and have had communication/postings with other members of forum.

5. Have given or helped other members of the forum you most visit with sound thoughtful advise.

6. Knowledge of FSX with the ability to fly, land and maneuver aircraft at 100% real settings

7. Know how to fly fixed and rotor wing aircraft with-in FSX - P3D

8. Able to take screen shots in rapid format

9. Have FSRecorder for analysis of Flight. Flight Data and Instruments

10. Able to record flights on FSRecorder

11. Able to find the frc. file of test flight and place in zipper folder for e-mailing

12. Be able to give good written feedback on how aircraft performs or fails while being tested.

13. Able to see and check for problems that might be happening with model/paint/gauges/sound that you may be testing.

14. Be trustworthy when testing items/aircraft

15. Be able and mentally prepared to delete and or destroy any item sent to you upon request.

16. Be able to communicate either be phone/fax/e-mail/Skype (Note: most common form of communication will be e-mail)

17. Have current and continuously updated Anti-virus protection installed on your flight simulation computer

18. Have a dedicated computer for flight simulation

19. Be willing to have real name along with forum name posted onto YouTube video of test flights for other members to see item that they will be downloading (YouTube video will be made from frc. file I receive from you)

20. Be willing to answer questions from other members of the forum about the item(s) you may have tested.

NOTE:

Be aware that this is for freeware items only, all items to be tested are for all flight simmers. They are for FSX only though may work in Prepared3D.

This is voluntary position there will not be any compensation as a test pilot. Any item that is in your possession can not be uploaded to any site by the test pilot or any member of your household or business.

Upon the completion of test flights and item(s) that have been approved for upload, the pilot may keep item's that he/she has tested.

If interested P.M. me on this site there are 10 positions to be filled, all accepted applicants will receive link for further contact.

Respectfully:

David :pilot: ...

Case in point, loaded item on FSX started item, was able to lift item off tarmac but with no controllers item crashed. Only got ten photos and most importantly no video.

See photo of one item needing a test pilot:

She is called the Hybrid:

It is the Microsoft EH101/Freeware Virtavia Merlin made into one.

fsx 2015-06-20 13-13-38-73.jpgfsx 2015-06-20 12-20-21-95.jpgfsx 2015-06-20 13-08-43-70.jpg

"Remember, All you have to do is ask."

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/10/25/windows10signaturecopy.jpghttp://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif

Archived