Hi! I bought yesterday a paysafecard, but it didn't work in fspilotshop.com. That most probably means, that The shop doesn't support paysafecard-system. SO, Do you know any FS addon shop, what supports the paysafecard-system? Thanks

I also expected some answers....

You should know that even though you posted your question Wednesday morning, 7:53 PDT, it had to be approved by a moderator before anyone saw it.

I was here a couple hours before this post time and it was not here.

Hard to reply to a post we cannot see.

Patience, grasshopper.

As for your question, sorry, I cannot help.

I use Paypal and it works everywhere I need it to.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

You need to be aware that everyone who is a member here is a flight sim enthusiast who volunteers their advice and expertise to fellow members with the hope they can help others.

Do not expect an immediate response to your queries, or for that matter any response at all. If someone sees your posts and has an answer, they will gladly try to assist. If no one knows the answer, they will simply pass on your post and go on.

Darrell

I also expected some answers....
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never heard of PaySafeCard. That was why no response. Perhaps you should have checked the fspilot web before buying the card. As for the 2nd part of your question, again, go to the web sites and find out what payment methods they accept. It is easy.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Your best bet would be to open a paypal account transfer funds from your paysafe card to paypal and use paypal.
AMD 9590 5Ghz, Asus 990X Sabertooth, Asus 285 Strix, 8Gb Ram x2 RipJaws, Corsair Hydro H100, Corsair CM750M, 2TB Short Stroked HDD, Samsung 120Gb SSD for OS, x3 ViewSonic VX2370 LED Frameless Monitors. x1 Semi Understanding Partner.

+1. Terrific idea...Problem solved...Maybe this will also help:

http://www.paysafecardtopaypal.com/

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived