FlightSim Server

kingsak

Here is info on FSHost Spy, which works good in all FS versions.

Chuck B

Napamule

FSHost Spy_Download.jpg

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

FsHostspy list all the fshost servers. As I write this there are 87 servers running. The un-official flightsim.com server is fsmpa.hopto.org which is the first server I flew on and I still fly on it occasionally (NKKC18).For FS9 you can just use the built in multiplayer and just type in the server and join in. For FSX and FS-SE (I have not tried the steam beta connection yet), you need FSHostclient. I fly online using fshost on both FS9 and FSX. And if you want to go bigger, FSX users can connect to fsopen servers. fsopen.co.uk Get teamspeak and join in for ATC fun and group flights. The biggest advantage to FShost servers is that you are in control of type of airplane, time and date and weather. FS9 and FSX pilots can see each other. On fsopen servers, the owner can ban certain types of aircraft and they set the weather but the advantage there is that there are usually more pilots flying on fsopen servers but it's limited to FSX....I could go on and on about this subject so if you pilots want to know more let me know.

Archived