Project Airbus A319 UAL missing texture

Hi,

I've tried downloading two different versions of the Project Airbus United Airlines A319 in the most recent globe livery and in both cases the model is missing the wifi dome antenna on the top of the fuselage. Does anyone know either how to fix this or if there is a UAL globe A319 out there for FSX that isn't missing that texture?

The texture is not missing, the dome antenna has been hidden, the alpha channel of the "A319_misc_1" texture can be edited to show & hide various antennae depending on how the aircraft was configured for a particular airline. The antenna will be blacked out on alpha to hide it.

In the two versions I tried there was literally a hole in the fuselage; you can see right through the plane to the ground.

How do I "fix" that?

Duct Tape fixes everything! How about a hint as to what exact download are trying. Link/filename??

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

How about a really big cork? Those are great for plugging holes like that!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

These are the new "Emergency Escape hatches" as required by the NTSB. Ya better be packin' a parachute! I think a slight oopsie by someone! :rolleyes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180189[/ATTACH]

Wow! Open escape hatches! What a cool idea. That's probably a great view from a few rows of seats.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

It's the model that's at fault, I downloaded & tried "united~a-319.zip" & tried the model included with this download with the PA319 IAE I have installed in my FSX & the hole in the fuselage appeared, the model included in the download is newer (27/01/11) & the model I have is dated 03/07/09, if you wish to download the model I am using, search for adria_pa319-132.zip.

It is not a model problem, it is a texture problem...

Capture.JPG

This is what the Alpha channel looks like...

Capture-2.JPG

I painted the 3 black areas I have circled in red, changing them to white, and the antennae appeared.

I suspect the download Paul recommends has a corrected Alpha on that texture.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived