FSXGenius FSX Flight School Videos

djseifried

Hi,

As a newcomer to FSX, I had just begun to view FSXGenius' FSX FlightSchool Videos which I found to be great. They seem to have been the most popular flightsim videos of all time based on number of views, but they are no longer listed on Youtube. I am trying to find someone that has downloaded them or knows where they can be found because they were really helpful for me as a beginner. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Yes, I know. But no reason that we beginners should be punished, too, by not being able to see his Flight School videos. Anyone have a copy or know where I can get them?

It is understandable that Youtube pulled the videos of a convicted fraudster, just to be on the safe side, is it not ?

Try AngleOfAttack "Aviator 90". It is free and the video explains the basics pretty good.

• 7 months later...
This is for all you perfect people out there. We all know what Matt hardy did. Yes, he stole a significant amount of money from people through fraud. You definitely would not want to be entering into any kind of business transaction with him, perhaps you wouldn't even want to be his friend. That's fine. His behavior was completely inexcusable. Let's get some perspective, though. Religious fanactics beheading people or setting them on fire in a cage. People driving their car up onto a sidewalk and mowing people down. How about walking into a school and shooting to death 20 little 5 and 6 year olds along with several adults. Those are just a few real atrocities going on out there. Look, I'm not defending this guy. What he did is really, really bad. I don't know him, don't even live on the same continent as he does. Unfortunately, sometime, otherwise decent people lose their way and can't find their way back without some kind intervention. Fortunately, he got caught and got what he deserved. So, what's the point of my comments? This guuy knows a ton about setting up a computer for flight simming. He knows a ton about software you really want to use with flight simming. He created some of the best, most easily understood videos about all of it. I enjoy flight simming very much and I know some people take it very seriously. Many people spend a lot of money doing it. But, at its core, it just a pastime. If we are so intent on forever nailing this guy to the wall that we can't even take a few suggestions from him for something as innocuous as flight simming, then we should all take a look into our own closets.

Whatever Mr Genius did or did not do is not the issue here IMHO. Although it is only natural that in such a small community as this it will have a permanent impact. There have been quite a few attemps at con-ing simmers..

You were asking about his videos and as you know Youtube pulled them. This happens for a lot less serious things that Youtube sees as violations of their terms. As far as those terms go, a person should not be too comfortable distributing downloaded (and banned) Youtube content, at least not publicly.

Archived