all time favorite texture!

Nice shots of the Bug.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Great set, Wolf2! I'm glad you like it, I certainly do. They even did a set of VMFAT-101, who I was assigned to for a long time, in Yuma, back when they were F-4 Phantom II's. I really appreciated them doing it, although I hadn't thought to ask for it :)

A hint: AHMenace uploaded some texture files (not zipped, sadly. it takes a while to DL all the bmp files, but worth it!). You have to Dl them, at least the ones in the folder:Texture. Place them in a folder by the same name when you have them all, and replace the "texture" folder in FSXBA-v15.2 or either the NH or FS versions, V1.7.2 by Peter. They sharpen and improve the airplane textures, including much better intake fans, and the "feathers" on the tail pipes. Not to mention a 150% improvement in the VC panel lettering. It's crisper, and very easy to read, finally. Only thing I dislike about it (the VC textures) is that the Gear and flap indicator lites under the secondary EIS low and to the left are on all the time once your panel lites are on in the dark of night. I'm talking to AHMenace about a fix for it. There is a panel lites brightness knob over on the right hand lights panel, I haven't tried it yet, though. Lack of time. I'll check it an see.

Anyway, just a thought. Remember to make back-ups of anything before you change it!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Very nice indeed. That paint really stands out nicely on that bird, no doubt.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived