Attention BUILDERS...Job Opportunity Available! B737NG/B777/B757

MBR18

Dear All Builders,

First time poster here... I am looking for a builder interested in building a sim at our office.

I work at a commercial aircraft leasing company located in South Florida. Currently, we have a very simple (and unexciting) sim set up at the office. We are looking to get a nice accurate sim set up in our office. We ideally would like to do a B737NG.

We would like to find a builder who would like to make some cash helping us to build out this sim.

If you are not in South Florida, we could arrange for travel etc.

If you or anyone you know may find this opportunity of interest please leave a reply or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Michael

Doing something like that is a long term project. You'd be better off having the work done by the builder at his location and then trucking out the simulator. I'd take you up on it but I don't have the space to work on a project like that. I say long term because building something as simple as a throttle quadrant or other components can be a two month affair. Putting together a good 737 sim, even from pre-fab components like the MIP, TQ and overhead would still require a good deal of time and planning to make everything such as the visuals, systems, wiring, networking and everything else work. Not to mention the wait on parts as required, etc.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

I would be willing to do this for you or tell you how I would do it. I'm in the process of finally building me a simp it that will be able to fly all AC. I'm reading a book by a fellow who has been in to the simp it/cockpit building and testing for many years. Plus there are other articles here and there that will need to be read and followed tested the pc hardware will be the most troubling part as it is the glue that holds everything together. I recommend a two of system min most likely it will take three to push all that intramentation. The next thing will decide how much realistically you want it to appear. Go flight has 90% of the hardware needed to represent the flight deck and look realistic. Then the next thisg is do you want it open or enclosed like a real flight deck is it a single seater or does it cater to both a captain and first office or do you want a instructor station.

We would first need to agree upon a style , the equipment and a budget. It can go for a single seat non movable open simp it for around $5000 grand in parts to a full on moons the limit setup for millions.

So if interested pm here and we will talk.

Guy says they're looking at doing a 737NG accurately. You're going to be looking at Flightdeck Solutions or Opencockpits for a good portion of the hardware you will need. The only thing Goflight has is the MCP, and for the price, I'd get one somewhere else.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

Archived