xplane forum wont let me in

ford777

can some one tell me how to contact the ?? admins there because i cant get my account there at flight sim.com to be activated it being quite weird ??? i would like to be allowed in the forum i signed up ?? any one know what i can do about that ?

can some one tell me how to contact the ?? admins there because i cant get my account there at flight sim.com to be activated it being quite weird ??? i would like to be allowed in the forum i signed up ?? any one know what i can do about that ?

Hi John,

Welcome to the X-Plane forums.

What seems to be the problem? Your account is activated and your posts are displaying quite nicely:D

Cheers

Dom

i ment the x plane . org forums i cant get in there i hear there a lot of stuff and add ons i can get dom , i really would love to find me a updated Lake tahoe scenery. and a north bend bridge for xplane 10 man ??

i ment the x plane . org forums i cant get in there i hear there a lot of stuff and add ons i can get dom , i really would love to find me a updated Lake tahoe scenery. and a north bend bridge for xplane 10 man ??

Ahh...that I can't really help you with I'm afraid.

The best thing to do would be to contact one of admins there. Andy Goldstein would be a great person to contact. He'a also one of the moderators here.

In regards to scenery, have you checked our file library here at FlightSim.com? There's almost 2000 files to keep you busy;)

Lake Tahoe: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=krno_reno_tahoe_international_airport.zip

North Bend: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=koth_-_north_bend_regional_airport_-_ortho.zip

Hope this helps:D

Dom

Archived