A2A Cessna 172 or 182?

akshar2002

I was wondering what the difference is between the Cessna 172 and the Cessna 182. I am planning to get the 172, but I saw the 182 at the same price and I said what's the difference apart from the size and longer range? I would love to hear what you all have to think.

There isn't a whole lot of difference between the two as far as how much detail goes into them. I personally prefer the 182 over the 172. It has a more robust sound because of the bigger engine. It feels like a heavier plane than the 172. And with the higher performance engine comes the addition of mixture control to more precisely control the engine like the real thing. The 182 also introduced the "tow bar" feature to move your plane around on the ramp, something I hope is incorporated into the other planes in the future. The rest is just a matter of preference as to what kind of plane you like, a light trainer type of aircraft or a more high performance type of aircraft.

Intel I7 3770K, ASRock Z77 Extreme4 mb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Nvidia GTX970, Realtek surround sound, 5TB WD Black SATA Drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can only tell you that if you plan on flying this type of aircraft it is better to get the one that can fly farther when you do your flight plans....at least that is what I like ...then you don't have to be bothered about landing for a refuel etc.....al v... and I would guess that they are the same quality so you won't lose on that part....

Second the 182.

Flight models are very good on both, but the 182 is a little more refined, more complex sounds and additional little details, like working circuit breakers, optional HSI, ... (and most likely other things I haven't discovered yet)

Archived