Oh Oh ... No Throttle Control

spirittoo

This is on my FS 9 computer ... I have no control over the throttle. I have the analog CH Product throttle and combat stick hooked together and hooked into a Manhattan gameport to USB adapter. The game sees the sticks and the computer sees it too. It just when out on me while I was flying a Bell 206B Jet Ranger. When I go into the joystick assignments and use the slider on the throttle it responds but not during flight. I tried flying a fix wing craft with the same results no throttle control at all. Everything else works fine. Anyone else having this or had this problem???

XP10/FSXSE_MSI B350_AMD Ryzen7 1700_16Gb DDR4 2133_Win7 64_GTX 550 1GB GPU

FSXSE/XP11/P3D ECS H87H3-WM_Intel i7 4770k @3.5Ghz_16Gb DDR3 1600_Win7 64_GTX 1050Ti 4GB GPU

I had a similar problem. Was using throttle quadrant and also a joystick at the same time. The joystick has a lever that the default assigned to throttle. So, setup had two physical levers both assigned to throttle control. Whenever I slightly moved the joystick lever it would take control, and sim would put throttle to idle, regardless of how I moved the throttle throttle. Solution was to assign the joystick lever to nothing.

Archived