dance landing !

Tigani

hello

i have a problem about keeping the plane on center after landing

50% of my landings are good but the other 50% Especially in crosswind

the plane Drifting right and left , I cant Control it Only after I slow down

some times the wind is like 4 knots but still drifting after land

( i use the rudder to Control but i don’t know whats wrong )

is there any setting in fsuipc i need to do ( Gyro drift ? )

Any tips ?

With a cross wind landing you need to turn OFF 'Autorudder' in realism. That is only way to be able to use rudder without inducing roll. What airplane? What controller do you use (twist grip joystick, yoke and pedals, or with keyboard keys?).

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Quote:'..joystick buttons to control the rudder'

I suspected that much. So, you don't have a 'twist grip' (for rudder) type joystick? Flying anything is going to be perlious. I would never enjoy flying a 737 (or a Pup) if I used keys or buttons to 'control' (as if) the rudder. You need pedals or a twist grip joy. Sorry.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived