Bill lions Multi Radio

gdr1944

Most of Bill's stuff is FS2k2 era, so I would not hold your breath getting this to work in FSX.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I Googled The_Goose_updated_(FSX)_by_nor-cal_prop_club and got no hits. Where is the file or gauge located? Bob.

cc9g21f.zip In the File Library. I tried it the other day but the Radio/CD player has a big hole in it and doesn't show or work. The radio location is in the side of the 2nd seat. The download comes with MP3 period music to play.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Vintage&x=18&y=12

Has many 2004 aircraft up dated to FSX by the nor-cal_prop_club.

simviation.com:

Goose G21a Southeast Skyways has a Cd/AM/FM player that works.

All music or old time radio MP* must be in FSX/Sound folder.

Turn on radio..Select AM or Fm and R click one of the push buttions and nav to FSX sound folder,

Select your song or radio play.

I want to use a 30's radio bmp or re-postion radio put can't figger out how with FSPS

Radio2.jpg

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

That link is not right for me. Please check it. If it has a radio as described are you trying to move it or are you wanting to put it into another plane? Bob.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=The_Goose_updated_by_nor-cal_prop_club.zip&x=13&y=6

It's the Bill Lyon's G21 updated with a Radio/CD player that actually shows in the 2nd seat side. They incorporated radiocd4.zip into their version.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

That link is not right for me. Please check it. If it has a radio as described are you trying to move it or are you wanting to put it into another plane? Bob.

Grumman Goose G21 Package (Category: FSX > Vintage)

Scroll about 3/4 down

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Grumman+Goose&categoryId=&page=2&filename=

The_Goose_updated_by_nor-cal _prop_club.zip that I downloaded had the radiocd22.gau in it. The radio is installed as your pic in your above post which is in a poor position. I did not try to move it in the VC as it is too small and probably cannot be moved. The radiocd22.gau has been replaced by a newer better version (radiocd4.gau).

I made a sub window with the radiocd4.gau in it. I also made a toggle icon and have it in the main and landing panel.

It works fine. I did not try the CD function but I am sure it will work as I have it in several other planes that work. You can program 12 radio channels (6 for AM and 6 for FM) by right clicking on the channel and navigating to whatever mp3's you want. The volume and mute buttons all work.

P.S. I just tried the CD and mine does not work now with the gauge. I now have WIN7 64 bit and before I had XP. It seems to be related to the Auto Insert Notification.

cdplayer.jpg

• 3 months later...

Just want to get org 30's bmp to work with AM/FM radio and look the same as 2004

I want to use the 30's radio bmp or re-postion radio put can't figger out how with FSPS

Archived