Open Clouds/ ASN Servers?

kcsm2228

Recently, today 20th / April, i have two issues..

First: When OpenClouds Open, ONLY 1 second, got me this message: The server commited protocol violation, Section=ResponseHeader, Detail= CR, must be followed by FR..

Second: In ASN, I Got the free 7 days trial serial, when the program is Verifying the Code, i get a error window who tells me the same thing... Server Failed or Check my internet connection, but my internet conection are fine as every day in Monterrey MX haa.......

Please, any ideas? thank you :)

Sometimes I will restart my internet connection, if that is unsuccessful check both programs properties under the compatibility tab, make sure both are running as administrator an make sure the compatibility mode is what ever windows operating system you use. This solution tends to work with me, it worked with ASE one time. This can be a simple fix that for me works about 60% of the time.

-Ben

Signed, Roger Murdoch-Co-pilot.

I can´t get it work :( i will restart my wifi router (( USB )), Turn off the router 10 / 15 Seconds..... hmm... what other thing i can do? :/ the strange thing is, the last saturday i fly by 11hours continue without close FSX, totally normal...

No sir.. nothing, totally work 10/10 in back days... can be my IP? or something like that :/

It can just be HiFi's servers but sometimes you can have issues with your IP. The server is having trouble communicating which could involve that. If you cannot find anything wrong with the IP, I would be stumped, either a senior member here can give more insight into the issue, or you could try to get help from the guys at hifi. Sorry for your issues, I deeply hope they are solved. Remember there are many weather engines out there. Ex. ASE, OPUSFSX, FSGRW.

Signed, Roger Murdoch-Co-pilot.

Archived