Any SA jungle scenery out there

gdr1944

Hello:

I was Flying the Amazon River and didn't get that feeling that there was trackless jungle out there.

Any real looking jungle scenery?

There is a lot of airports, but jungle scenery ?

no idea..

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure if you're talking payware or not, but the ORBX FTX: Global and Vector packages make all landscapes, including jungles, look MUCH better imo. Furthermore, if you add their AYPY (Jacksons Airport in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea) package, you get the whole tropical PNG region with some REALLY good looking jungle detail and mesh. Top it off with their HD trees add-on and you have an excellent jungle flying experience.
http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

"African Airstrip Adventures" is interesting. It has many animals and multiple adventures.

I once had to abort a bush landing because there was a giraffe crossing the airstrip!

Is that a piece of payware? If so, that's one I haven't heard of.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

After upgrading.....

OMG! Ive got to fly higher over jungles..I just got a spear stuck in my fuselage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178333[/ATTACH]

My bad, I forgot to warn you about that.

Random funny story: I actually had the chance to visit Irian Jaya, which is the Indonesian half of the island that PNG is on. I'm from Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, and when we got off the plane in Wamena, the first person I saw was wearing only the traditional koteka (Google it) and... a U of M hat! It was a strange site indeed.

Truly a beautiful country and an incredible culture to visit.

-Noah

http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

Archived