Pictures of my setup

noahweber

Just got back into FS after years of being away. I've gone from essentially a noob to what you see below in a matter of a few months. All the hardware is Saitek. Rest of the specs are in the signature. Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a 50 in Samsung = $1000+. Shoot, the whole setup must run at least $6000, not counting software. I would never get that eleborate. It's too cool for me. Nuts.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Thanks for the comments.

The monitor is a 29" Samsung widescreen. It came with the computer.

Computer was about $2000 (with monitor).

Hardware is probably another $1000.

All told it was closer to $3000 than $6000 but definitely not a cheap hobby. Good thing the computer also works for... other stuff.

Just start picking up new pieces here and there and before you know it you'll have a nice setup you don't feel like you paid a kidney for.

-Noah

P.S. This is what happens when you grow up and get a real job, but before you add the wife and kid$...

http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

Archived