FSX Sceneries on P3D V2.5

shlomiA

Hey,

I have P3D V2.5, I Flew in FSX But I changed it.

I bought FSX Sceneries and I can't Install it because they're don't support P3D.

I tried to used the tool who's call: Russian Migration Tool, but I always got lot of Errors In the Simulator.

because all the error, I had to Install and Uninstall the simulator 8 times.

What to do? anyone Know another way to install FSX Sceneries on P3D?

If it's Possible? It's Will be work 100%?

Thank You Very much!

I bought FSX Sceneries and I can't Install it because they're don't support P3D.

I tried to used the tool who's call: Russian Migration Tool, but I always got lot of Errors In the Simulator.

I also tried to use the Russian Migration Tool and it made lots of problems for me .

Then I used the Estonian one and everything is O.K. with no problem . Although , I'm still by P3D v2.4 .

Alfons

Hey,

I have P3D V2.5, I Flew in FSX But I changed it.

because all the error, I had to Install and Uninstall the simulator 8 times.

What to do? anyone Know another way to install FSX Sceneries on P3D?

If it's Possible? It's Will be work 100%?

Thank You Very much!

Solution: Only install sceneries that are intended or confirmed adapted for P3D.

Run FSX scenery in... FSX

It's that simple.

Migration tools will only screw things up. Badly.

I also tried to use the Russian Migration Tool and it made lots of problems for me .

Then I used the Romanian one and everything is O.K. with no problem . Although , I'm still by P3D v2.4 .

Alfons

You Can send me a link for download? You think that's will be work fine on V2.5?

I agree with mallcott - you may be able to install with the tool but that doesn't necessarily mean that it installed correctly. This is especially true of scenery. You might get by with a simple aircraft or two but with complex add-ons - it's a risk.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived