new to AI- need help getting started

vride1

My vision is to be taxi'n down the runway at Atlanta, 3 heavies in front of me, 5 behind, wait 15 minutes for incoming aircraft, wait in line for my take-off turn, etc, like in reality! How can I go about this?

I downloaded "world of AI" and installed a "delta airlines and a 'united airlines' folder, but sitting at JFK, there's absolutely no activity- nothing at the gates, nothing moving, nothing taking off or landing.

I've heard of project AI also- maybe that's better?

Need some pointers here. Cheers!

The more WOAI packages you install.....the more traffic you'll see. I have about 40 different packages including most European airlines that fly to the U.S. plus Cargo and GA traffic. Atlanta will need Delta packages installed to see a lot of traffic.

Make sure your airline AI slider is at least sitting at 50% or higher ( If your system can handle it).

Atlanta-Hartsfield airport. Delta terminals

Delta.JPG

If I would have been 5 minutes later, I would be behind these aircraft + a few more!

Delta runway 9L hold.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

sweet screenshots! So I download World of AI, then download AI flights... do I use the AI installer with zipped aircraft files, or unzip them first? What folder do I send them to? Also, where do I find the AI slider in FS9? Thanks!

When using the Newcomer's forum, it's a good idea to identify the Sim you are using. Download the WOAI installer and let it do all of the installation process of each downloaded airline zipped packages.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

It works! Awesome!

while we're at it, is there a way to find out what carriers use which airports? Also, and general aviation AI package downloads I can use? My delta terminal is absolutely teaming, but my other terminals are empty!

I am so lovin' this

It works! Awesome!

while we're at it, is there a way to find out what carriers use which airports? Also, and general aviation AI package downloads I can use? My delta terminal is absolutely teaming, but my other terminals are empty!

I am so lovin' this

Enter ICAO and it will show the WoA AI packs that serve that AP

http://www.world-of-ai.com/airports.php.

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Moving everything to a new computer... my AI installer doesn't work! It keeps telling me to 'repair' the folder I'm trying to add, then tells me now of the aircraft exist, or it just freezes up and says 'not responding' for 1/2 and hour. What do I do????

Archived