FSX boxed now selling for £50-£100 on ebay/amazon - what's going on!!??

iainso

I guess it can only be supply and demand, maybe since Steam, the production of the boxed version has been stopped and all the 'new' ones have sold out?

Great to see I'll be able to sell mine for more than I paid for it though!

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

Saw a boxed set of FSX selling on eBay for $300 (!!!?). Crazy supply and demand. Reminds me of when Apple quits selling a version of it's old OS a few months after the new OS came...price of the old OS goes thru the roof. No longer available so now I gotta have it ;-)

Search ebay for 'FSX Gold', then click 'sold items' and 'buy it now' on the left. I see one sold last week for £65. Another one for £90 a few weeks before.

There are many people who don't shop around, and only look for 'buy it now's on ebay.

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

Have a look at http://www.kalahari.com/Games/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-X-Gold-Edition_p_34589825

Kalahari is the largest on-line store here is South Africa, so you will be able to get FSX Gold for about £8 or $12 & about 4 days shipping! Pleanty stock available

Good tip. I ordered one yesterday for USD$12.05 (R142) and international shipping is a flat USD$16.89 (R199). I think a total price of USD$28.94 is a great deal and it's delivered to my door.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived