PMDG 747-400X Problems during mid flight

zap51

The last few times I have attemted a long flight with my pmdg 747-400X, it has done the weirdest things. I have double checked my FMC and pre-flight setup to make sure everything is right. Read the manual and view several video tutorials . I started a flght from EHAM to KDEN. The first several hundred miles everything is fine, then all of the sudden the plane goes into a type of holding pattern. Then it will lose speed and stall out. I have to disendaged the autopilot and reset everything. It keeps flying around in a circle then stalling out. Anyone else experienced this?

It doesn't delete it, you must select the next one and enter into the previous.

For a starter you can't avoid manuals. Afterwards you can, I don't read these much but when I started (it was a PMDG 737v1), I printed out the whole thing and read it 10-20 pages aday before going to sleep. I skipped some info (10-15%) but the theory and especially the FMS operation I've read 2 times start to end, then I still had to read some sections another 10 or 15 times )))))

What about

-route discontinuity cleared

-bad trim, in my case, my ariane b737 looses autopilot and does exactly the same as you.

-did you check whats programmed on "hold" key ?

- winds, fuel, altitude ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived