FS Dreamteam GSX crashing.

CessnaFlyer

@mgh I am not using this with prepar3Di am using this with fsx that's why it is in this forum. at misterzippy I was doing some research on the FSDT forum and I will try updating my VC++ 2005 runtime. cause there was a guy there had the same problem as I do.
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

no worries we all make mistakes. but I think I got it working now after the VC++ 2005 runtime update. but I am not sure how to check it?

If it is causing a crash, It might be helpful to give the faulting module from your Events Viewer crash report. That is what I was getting at!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?287862-FSX-crashes-then-i-press-ESC&p=1908953#post1908953

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

What's "RTFM"?

By the way, I've had GSX for awhile and had no issues (until recently, but that was an addon + my error).

It's a fantastic product!

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

What's "RTFM"?

By the way, I've had GSX for awhile and had no issues (until recently, but that was an addon + my error).

It's a fantastic product!

Ditto :pilot:

Windows 7 Home 64bit - 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD - 2TB Master Hard Drive

Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler

16GB DDR3 2133Mhz Patriot Viper V3 Red Performance/Gaming RAM

AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

I was just playing with this. and all the handling is done by south west equipment I wish that wasn't so cause I don't want to be in a south west airplane all the time to use it. lol

Depends where you're at. In Atlanta for example, Delta planes are handled by Delta equipment. By the way, did you buy the full version, or is this the demo?

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Depends where you're at. In Atlanta for example, Delta planes are handled by Delta equipment. By the way, did you buy the full version, or is this the demo?

Just to expand on what kingnorris posted. Say you want your loading or unloading to be handled by Delta; you need to make sure the spot you're parked at is coded DAL. If you are at an airport that does not have spots for specific airlines designated, then GSX will choose a random airline to use for loading and unloading at the gate you choose. If you have an Afcad file installed for a specific airport, that airport can be opened with a program such as Airport Design Editor and you can see which gates are assigned to Delta. Then choose to use a gate for departure and arrival that are coded for Delta.

To expand even a little further....If the ATC_parking_types and ATC_parking_codes are correct for the aircraft you are flying, shouldn't Ground Control assign the proper parking spot, if available, and then you should be serviced by the appropriate vehicles?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Well, I tried using GSX at a few different FSX default airports, and there were random airlines assigned to handle loading and unloading, even with the correct ATC_parking_types and ATC_parking_codes assigned in a Delta MD-80's aircraft.cfg file. So I believe the parking code does need to be airline specific at the gate chosen.

i have the full thing. but when I installed it I did get some kind of vehicle error which I should have taken a screen shot of. but the program still works. cause I was playing with it yesterday and the marshler told me that was pretty bad parking. ROLF

i have the full thing. but when I installed it I did get some kind of vehicle error which I should have taken a screen shot of. but the program still works. cause I was playing with it yesterday and the marshler told me that was pretty bad parking. ROLF

I get those vehicle errors everytime an update is installed. Doesn't seem to affect anything so I ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...
i know I should probably be asking in the forums for this program but I am just to lazy to register for another forum lol. I see that they have vehicle update packs. what do they do and would they eliminate the error I get when installing these?

I for one am just to lazy to try to help someone who is too lazy to help himself.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

i know I should probably be asking in the forums for this program but I am just to lazy to register for another forum lol. I see that they have vehicle update packs. what do they do and would they eliminate the error I get when installing these?

Not sure what they do, to be honest. I downloaded them and saw no difference.

Didn't eliminate the error for me, either.

Archived