Unable to download files

singledingo

I've been absent from FlightSim for a few years. Before, I had no problems downloading files from this site. But now I can't get a single file to download. I get an error from the Flightsim site and says to check my cookies. My firefox is set to accept cookies. And I don't have the issue with other sites. Any suggestions or ideas? I searched this forum for help in this area but found none. Thanks in advance.

I too am a First Class Paid up member (I see my "login" at the top of the page), but over the past year or more, I have been unable to download anything due to "Cookies" message. I've tried all the "help" stuff, but it still doesn't work.

Now what? Any GOOD suggestions out there?

In your post it says: junior member. Not first class. Maybe you need to renew your membership? Or contact an admin.

Hope you get that fixed soon.

For downloads it should not matter. Free members can download too. (2 files at a time only.). il88pp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I do not use firefox, but just a thought. Have you set it up so that cookie is saved permanently? Or do you need to log in each time you open the browser.

If it is stored permanently, and login happens automatically, I suggest you remove it and log in manually.

Also try to download using another browser. Opera, or Internet Explorer.

And check that your firewall is not blocking all downloads from flightsim. il88pp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived