download speed

marcori

Hi,

I have ADSL through fiber optic and I was used to dowload from this site at 1100kbs, but started few weeks ago the downlod speed went down to 52kbs.

Is there any maintenance work going on?

I have a premium menbership.

regards

Ezio Marcori

Your First Class Membership expired a few weeks ago.

Please note that you can check this yourself at any time by clicking on "Membership" in the blue menu bar across the top of any page. That same link will allow you to renew.

+1 AND it's real easy to re-up when you receive the renewal email before expiration.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Mine recently expired too. I went to renew and saw:
Includes the "Get One / Give One" promotion"!
What is it, and how do I "Give One" to a deserving member?...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

• 2 months later...
Mine recently expired too. I went to renew and saw: What is it, and how do I "Give One" to a deserving member?...Don

The same applies to me...except that my First Class membership expires in mid-May.

Did you ever get an answer?

I haven't found an answer by using the forum search option here.

With a Google search, what I came up with was an archived version of this very thread: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/archive/index.php/t-287205.html

+1 AND it's real easy to re-up when you receive the renewal email before expiration.

Yep. Got my "Your access to the paid subscription "FlightSim.Com First Class Membership" is about to expire" email message this morning. That's what lit the fire under my arse to get going on this... :D

I would like to know what I need to do for the "give" part before going through with my renewal process.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the original info:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?15383-First-Class-Membership-Get-One-Give-One

You get a coupon code to give to a friend.

"The coupon can only be used by people who have not previously had a First Class Membership. The gift membership is a one year membership no matter what length of membership you purchase for yourself. The coupon can only be used once. Coupons expire 60 days after issue."

Also, Please make sure your email address is correct so that you get the coupon.

Regards,

Rick

Sounds good. Thanks Rick.

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

Yes,

I just got the give one thing yesterday. Now all I have to do is figure who give it too. I'll probably go back and reread some threads, then decide.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived