Frankfurt Airport Scenery Problem

AidenMillar

Hey guys,

So I posted a forum similar to this but I couldn't find it, so I'm restarting this whole terrible process. ;)

So my issue is I downloaded some new scenery for Frankfurt Airport. The problem is that the default Frankfurt airport scenery is still there, which means that there are problems such as: Taxi signs in the middle of taxi ways, default buildings inside add-on buildings and aircraft parking spots are inside default buildings. Also when I go select a runway from the airport menu, there are no runways to select, because I guess its cause of the default scenery? Please help me :(

-Aiden:(:confused:

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery

FS2004 Scenery--Frankfurt/Main Airport 2012

[ Download | View ]

Name: eddf-2012.zip Much easier to give this info when asked.

Size: 422,461 Date: 04-16-2012 Downloads: 5,328

FS2004 Scenery--Frankfurt/Main Airport 2012, Germany, extension for EDDF v1.1 by Aubele/Mertens. Includes new taxiway naming scheme as of 2011/06/13, new ground signs and taxiway signs; new runway 07L/25R with both entries, corrected ground, opened wall; new gate T1A+ (still in construction); new southwest hangar area; corrected threshold positions; new tower position; new south gate area T3G (still in construction). You need EDDF v1.1 by Georg Aubele/Hans-Werner Mertens (AMEDDF11.ZIP). By Gernot Zander.

Did you also add the required AMEDDF11.ZIP?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Mr.Zippy,

No I did not, well at least I don't believe I did. Could you please send me the link or reply with the link? Do you think the link will fix the problem?

-Aiden

Did you see what is printed in RED? Copy and paste that into the file search to take you to that scenery file I showed in post# 4. The link is in the (AMEDDF11.ZIP). Just click it.

You need EDDF v1.1 by Georg Aubele/Hans-Werner Mertens (AMEDDF11.ZIP). By Gernot Zander.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived