From San Francisco - KSFO to somewhere up North West...

omega7

Nice shots !!
AMD FX-8350 8 CORES 4.0/ovrclckd 5.0GHz, GIGABYTE GA 990FXA-UD7, RAM 32GB/2000MHz, GeFORCE GTX TITAN, 2xSSD 256GB, 2*HDD 2TB, 3x42" LCD, SAITEK PRO FLIGHT, MCP+EFIS PANEL, ANDROID TABLET FOR FMC AND EFB, WIN8-64BIT, FS9

Great shots! I grew up near (sort of, 45 min door to door, depending on traffic, naturally...) KSFO. My father flew out of there for UAL for a LONG time, DC-8-62's, 727's 737's, so on. Great viewa of it. I've taken more than a few flights outta there with my father, so it sure is familiar!

No idea where you wound up, but it looked like you went by Shasta, the Klammath/North Agency Lakes (where I live now!) on the way. Thanks for some great views...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

No idea where you wound up, but it looked like you went by Shasta, the Klammath/North Agency Lakes (where I live now!) on the way. Thanks for some great views...

Pat☺

Thank you Pat, great to hear your past living experience in San Fran....I used to live in the bay area too for some years but since my retirement I live in Sacramento suburbs community.

As per the flight you are wright close mentioning those places, it sure is beautiful all that area with my final destination in Ana Cortes, Washington.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was born at Sequoi Hospital, Redwood City (San Mateo Cty, really, wasn't incorporated yet), and pretty much grew up in Woodside till I had a stupid attack and joined The Corps, rather than going to Stanford Med. Ahhhhh well, life is what it is!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived