FSX.CFG - Overview (off all yet known) parameters uploaded to Flightsim.com!

RonaldVermeij

Hello All,

1. I have compiled my very own Microsoft FlightSimulator X - FSX.CFG parameter-value overview and uploaded it to the FlightSim.com Library.

2. My intention with this project is too:

- Discover and categorize all possible FSX.CFG parameters,

- Find out what the parameters EXACTLY do inside FSX.

- Provide a brief description - in Plain English - so that everyone is able to understand it what is does.

3. My zipfile contains 2 PDF's:

- README_v1.PDF file........... This contains the explanation of this project / my motivation to start it / and how to use the other file!

- Hacking_FSX_CFG_v1.pdf.... Spreadsheet, multicolom, 30 pages overview with 377 discovery fsx.cfg parameters

[LineNumber][Fsx.cfg header][Parameter_name][Possible parameter_values][Where_is_it_located_inside_fsx_menus][bRIEF DESCRIPTION of what this parameter does]

4. Direct download link to the Flightsim.com library:

- https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=184120

NOTE:

This file is just the beginning, V1.0 and there are some errors in it.. Yes I know! I just wanted the flightsim community to show what I am currently working on..

I will only upload orginal material to Flightsim.com so I can measure how many times the file has been downloaded by the community. There will be newer and updated versions of this upload in the future (as my fsx-indepth knowlegde grows) to share it with every flightsimmer on the planet. Enjoy it!

He did not even finish 1/10 of the air file and he is already working on 'version 2'?

I think he wants US to provide him with the correct values or options and then he can include 'our' (accurate) work in 'his' (in-accurate) work. He is the 'Anti-Venetubo'?

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I know I'm getting old and tend to be a little grumpy but I gotta be missing something. Does anyone see any value at all here? If so, please share your thoughts and enlighten me.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived