RAF Markham 1993

bertfulker

I have recently installed the retro version of the above RAF base.....all is fine except I cannot see all the static aircraft and there does not appear to be any AI aircraft in flight. Any help would be much appreciated.

PS. I have some other RAF bases with both static and flying aircraft working fine.

Not sure which one you have, but this is the one to get (Don't think there are statics, get the AI separately):

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Scenery--RAF Marham

[ Download | View ]

Name: egym_1993_9_1.zip

Size: 32,724,855 Date: 10-19-2012 Downloads: 1,177

egym_1993_9_1.gif

FS2004 Scenery--RAF Marham in the UK for the period circa 1993. Designed for use with the Victor and Canberra AI packs (JY_VICTORS_AI_FS9_1.ZIP,JY_CANBERRAS_AI_FS9_1.ZIP). A very detailed, but frame rate efficient scenery of this airfield set in the Victor K2/Tornado GR1 era. By John Young, Airfield Construction Group.

The AI do perform as advertised, if installed correctly.

As a starter, check the following departures:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/CHARL_photos/HJCAP083Large.png

If you don't see any aircraft departing at these times, then it's time to start the "Standard AI Troubleshooting" procedures.

Thanks for the list..I guess I must be doing something wrong...I have seen a Handley Page take off and also one land deploying a 'chute but that was before I installed some other packs from MIAW. But I have never seen the amount of aircraft you have in this list.If I look around at the air base I should see these aircraft on the ground ..right ? Thanks again for your help.

I have now found the problem...I had another AI set installed GR4s and they were working at Marham also...I removed the flight plans etc. and now all is well. Thanks for your help. I will need to learn a bit more about AI aircraft installation before I attempt my next effort.

Archived