B29 Superfortress for FS2004

pmorion

Hi,

I have downloaded the files WWII_2429_FS9XP.zip and WWII_2429_FSX_XP.zip. from the web.

On this website is indicated that both files are freeware.

But I can't unpack the zip-files without knowing the keyword.

I would like to have this keywords in order to decode the zip-files.

Has someone this keywords?

Peter

This odious tactic seems to be becoming more popular lately, not just in FS but many other games. If the file is on someone's personal site, quite often the password is listed right there beside the download link ...so what's the purpose?

It's extremely irritating to me since it's frequently days or even weeks before I get around to using a download, by which time I've forgotten where I got it. Passwords would be understandable if this were payware ("send me $5 for the password") but makes no sense at all for freeware.

Now I just delete the file and move on.

Well, the OP needs to spill the beans, and divulge where he downloaded these Files from.

The Files he named are not in the File Library; the only Superfort Listings are either WOP Repaints or Tom Kohler's B-50 Basepacks (FS 9).

:confused:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Well, the OP needs to spill the beans, and divulge where he downloaded these Files from.

The Files he named are not in the File Library; the only Superfort Listings are either WOP Repaints or Tom Kohler's B-50 Basepacks (FS 9).

:confused:

+1

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived