X-Plane 10 Regional new user

Guest Wheelsup88

Guest Wheelsup88

Hello All,

You truly have an impressive site and I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and helping in anyway that I can. I'm new to X-plane, coming from the MS flight Sim platform. I'm a licensed pilot and love the realism that x-plane affords. Unfortunately there's a learning curve that I know will take time to get up to speed.

Here's my dilemma. Fourth flight since purchasing, the application will not open. Error message reads that I have two copies on the same computer and that the app has crashed, neither is true. I've e-mailed report as requested to support. Any advice?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ed

Hello All,

You truly have an impressive site and I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and helping in anyway that I can. I'm new to X-plane, coming from the MS flight Sim platform. I'm a licensed pilot and love the realism that x-plane affords. Unfortunately there's a learning curve that I know will take time to get up to speed.

Here's my dilemma. Fourth flight since purchasing, the application will not open. Error message reads that I have two copies on the same computer and that the app has crashed, neither is true. I've e-mailed report as requested to support. Any advice?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ed

Hi Ed,

First of all welcome to Flightsim.com!!!

It's always nice to see another licensed pilot here! Not that I am; however there are some whom we've gotten much knowledge from. Thanks for your offer to help as well.

I don't have X-plane, but there's a forum here just for that.

I see this is your first post so probably didn't notice it....no problem I'll point you in that direction.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/forumdisplay.php?11-X-Plane

Regards,

Fred

Herk

Acer Predator AG3620-UR308, 3rd Gen. Intel Core i7-3770 processor 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology up to 3.9GHz (8MB Cache), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 SC (2GB), 2 TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, 12GB DDR3 SDRAM, Windows 8

Archived