Seeking Fighter Pilots

Spartan_06

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

A question for you, if I may, Mr. Spartan, sir?

I was looking around your AFV pages, and I noticed that the F/A-18C you use has a Clean and a Training version. Would that, by any chance, be the FSDT FSXBA Hornet? If so, may I ask which version you use? The version number, not Training or A-A or whatever.

Also, do you use vLSO and AICarriers.NET? Are they requirements for carrier ops?

Do you require TACPAC or any other payware?

Do you require the use of Teamspeak or VATSIM or anything like that?

If all this isn't in the right place, let me know, and I'll get it moved...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hello there. I use the v16.1, TP not required but it is the pilots choice. We do have TS and flight server as well, VATSIM also not required. FSX addons like, AICarriers, vLSO, or any other scenery is ok, but not required. Payware, freeware and heck, even FS9 ok to use. Fun place to be.

Thanks.

I use the v16.1,

Hello, and thank you for the response :) Trust me, you have chosen the best Hornet available, bar none. Not that I was involved in any way in it, or anything...;)

TP not required but it is the pilots choice

That's good, as I am very very limited as to payware. So far, FSX-SE is it.

FSX addons like, AICarriers, vLSO, or any other scenery is ok, but not required.

I was just thinking how incredibly good they are with the v16.1 Hornet. They really up the realism quotient. IMO.

Fun place to be

Of that I am quite sure, from what I read over on the site, but...

I did my time in the Corps, and since then I am not much of a joiner. Too many friends lost. I'd rather just watch from the outside, so to speak. I got in on last year's DC-3 Airlines Operation Varsity recreation, and that was about it for me. It was enough.

Joining in, or creating, an online squadron sounds fun, but I have my reservations. NOT because of anything YOU are doing/saying, it is entirely on me.

I will THINK about it, is all I can promise. Actually, I AM thinking about it. I will let you know over on the site a soon as I can decide :) Thank you for all the info. Very helpful.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived